Saturday, December 4, 2010
Milo Double Chocolate Chips (Rice) Muffin...
MILO DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIPS MUFFIN
Sumber : Happy Home Baking
(makes 9 big muffins) -
270 gm self-rising flour
30 gm Milo
1 teaspoon baking powder
55 gm butter
80 gm sugar
150 gm milk or semisweet chocolate chips (BHS guna chocolate rice)
2 eggs, lightly beaten
225 ml milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 200 deg C. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan or line with paper muffin cups.
2. Mix the flour, Milo and baking powder in a large bowl.
3. Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles bread crumbs.
4. Stir in sugar and chocolate chips.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and vanilla extract. Pour the mixture all at once into the dry ingredients. Mix quickly until just blended. Do not over mix.
6. Spoon batter evenly into the prepared muffin pan and bake for 20mins or until golden brown, and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
7. Cool in the pan for 10mins then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.